LATS AND TRAPS
Muscle Focus: Lats and Traps
Position: Stand with feet hip width, apart feet in parallel position. Springs should be behind the back and head in front of the springs. Knees need to bend. Taller people may kneel or move further back.
Spring Attachment: High
• Hold handles to the side near hips with palms facing towards the body. Lengthen arms by reaching away from shoulders towards the floor.
• Move arms 2 inches behind hips
• Now move the hands 2 inches towards each other repeating in and out
• This movement should fire the lower traps
• The shoulder blades must squeeze together like a rowing movement
• This exercise stretches the pec muscles while working the back, if done correctly
Repeat as desired