Position: Stand with feet apart wider than hip distance and toes turned out.
Spring Attachment: High
• From a standing position, bend your knees and squat deeply while pulling both bent elbows by your sides making a W with your arms. This will feel like you are arching the upper back by engaging the lower traps
• Begin the jump by releasing arms forward half way while jumping lightly. *USE CAUTION* and make sure knees, back, and hips are pain free. If this movement causes any pain, STOP and return to STAND AND SQUAT for the modification
• The elbows need to bend upon landing to control the movement and soften landing
• As skill increases, so does the vertical
• Exhale upon landing and keep core tight throughout
Repeat as desired (10-30+)