SQUAT PUSH PRESS -intermediate exercise and not for rotator cuff injuries
(It’s important to first complete the prep #1and #2 before trying this one)
Start close to the door before increasing the challenge.
Muscle Focus: Traps, Shoulders, Arms, Glutes
Position: Stand with feet slightly wider than hip width and toes turned out slightly
Spring attachment: Mid-Back
• Hold handles with elbows bent shoulder height
• Pull core in and lift from center
• Inhale and engage mid traps and pull arms back by shoulders
• Exhale from a squat, first squeeze glutes and lean forward before pressing arms forward shoulder high. The hip movement assists the arms.
• Arms need to firm at end range
Return to start and repeat as desired